Isn’t It Time to Release The Need For Validation
While we can ‘think’ we do not need validation from others, sometimes it show up in other ways
• Struggling with decision making before starting anything?
• Delaying in sharing ideas for fear they are not yet ‘perfect’ enough?
• Feeling stuck in a career that doesn’t feel creative inspiring?
• Or seeking validation from people with other agendas.
What difference would it make to release the need for validation and finally be authentically you – all the time?
On this week’s show, I share how Tapping can help uncover the reason for the challenge and details of a new event taking place in July
Click on the image below to watch
So you finally get an inkling on what you think your purpose is and for a moment you feel inspired, energised and ready to take on the world
Then something happens. A rejection; A disappointment; or perhaps something you planned didn’t turn out the way the way you wanted.
And you start sabotaging
1. The 6 aspects of self-sabotage
2. How to understand the story behind the sabotage
3. Why overcoming self-sabotage is a journey, not a destination
4. And a tapping session at the end to help uncover the reason!
Do you shy away from speaking your truth, for fear of a confrontation, being ridiculed or made fun of?
Do you struggle to have people understand your side of the story?
Do you find you often end up ‘not saying anything’… just to keep the peace?
In my many years of coaching women I have found this to be a major stumbling block – the inability to feel safe to speak your truth. In this weeks’ episode of the Isn’t It Time Faceook live show, I share how you can speak your truth with courage, compassion and a commitment to uncertainty
While we love stories of overcoming adversity, what we really need to know is HOW they overcame feelings of self-doubt, rejection or fear, to change their story. In this week’s episode I share how to find the courage to keep going when you have experienced a set-back