Hi I’m Sally Thibault …
As a leading authority in helping women reclaim their body and their life, I have spent a lifetime working with women in the field of health, wellness, counseling, and coaching.
Here’s My Official Bio:
With so much confusing information about health, weight loss, energy and success, it’s time for a Coaching approach that brings with it both expertise and common sense.
With decades of experience in fitness, wellness, business, success and coaching, Sally Thibault not only walks her own path to embracing the art of intuitive eating, slowing down the aging process, and creating success in all aspects of life. Sally has coached and worked with thousands of women helping them to do the same.
When people ask “What are you doing to stay so fit?” My answer is that I use the same exercises that I teach other women, the same foods, the same programs – they work for me and they can work for you. Everything I do is proven effective and sustainable. Here is me in 2023.
Through transformational programs, individual coaching and events, Sally is a master at empowering women to overcome, what is often their last frontier – the ability to ditch the diet mentality and uncover their natural, sensual, powerful shape, effortlessly… and at any age!
At the same time implementing lifelong strategies for the most important aspects of life – their health, relationships and well-being.
Previously working as a fitness instructor, gym owner, TV show host, and Professional Counsellor, she now shares her expertise as a Life Coach, EFT Trainer, and weekly Life Coaching expert on over 20 radio stations across Australia,
Sally is the author of three books.
In 2010 she published her first Amazon Best Seller.
David’s Gift, Asperger’s Life and Love…
The true story of our family’s journey following my son’s diagnosis of Asperger’s Syndrome
Tapping to Reclaim You…
How to Reignite Your Passion, Power and Purpose in 30 Days – released in 2016
Lighter – How to Become Stronger Leaner Lighter
Sally’s much anticipated third book released in 2024.
- There is plenty of advice and expertise about health and wellness available, but what is unique about Sally’s message is that through experience and wisdom, she understands the challenges of wanting to achieve success in business and in life – and ensuring that you take the ‘whole’ of you with you on the journey.
Once that last frontier is overcome, women simply become a formidable powerhouse. They have new energy and insight to overcome their sub-conscious beliefs to just be brilliant!
And the things you may not know about me…
- I am passionate about watching sunrises. I am at my best at dawn, and while I am not much fun after 9pm at night, you can check out my Instagram page to find it full of images of sunrises, that I just can’t get enough of.
- I met and moved in with my husband on the same night, in an incredible sliding doors moment on a snowy Canadian night. I was on holiday and decided not to catch a plane to meet up with somebody else! Many years, 3 children and 2 countries later we are still soul mates.
- I love expensive champagne – but it must be chilled almost to ice point, or I will send it back
- I love to meditate, workout, journal and tap – usually in that order, they are my daily morning routines.
- I once taught the world’s largest indoor aerobic class, with over 2,000 participants.
- I love to dance, especially with my three sisters. We can get any party up and dancing – just invite us, provide the music, the champagne and I can guarantee you everybody will be on the dance floor in no time.
- I don’t like cooking and I am not very good at it. So, I am so grateful to be married to a man who not only loves cooking but is very good at it. We are ‘flexitarians’- mostly vegetarian but eat wild-caught fish and the odd piece of bacon in a fabulous Ceaser salad.
- We live on the Gold Coast in Australia, while our three kids, all dual citizens, now call Canada home. While I miss them, they are the reason I strive to be the very best version of me.