Reclaim Your Extraordinary Self Event
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now?
Are any of these true for you?
- You just feel that you are not doing what you are meant to be doing?
- You watch other people create success doing what they love – but you are not sure how to do it for you?
- You have an inkling of what you would like to do – but you are not sure how to make any money at it?
- You feel stuck and unfulfilled, even though on the outside your life looks great?
- You have tried many different things in the past but “something” is holding you back from living 100% authentically as you?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place.
I’ve been where you are and I know I can help. And I’d love you to attend this 2-day life-changing event, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before…
Over these two days you will…
- Rediscover your purpose, and the reason you are here.
- Release the patterns of self-sabotage.
- Recognise how the imposter syndrome stops you from achieving success.
- Rewire a new belief system about WHO you are and WHAT you can achieve.
- Rewrite your purposeful story to give you clarity and confidence.
- Repower with strategies that you can implement immediately.
One of the biggest challenges many women face, either in Leadership roles or in business, is to find the confidence to ask or to ask for what they are worth. Resulting in many women being underpaid in their corporate roles, or not being able to confidently charge...
Why is October pink month? Let's hear Sally Thibault's interview with Terry on Terry For Breakfast Show. You will learn again from Sally. She have shared tips on how to stay calm during a traditionally busy period. Click on the image to listen to the interview. Why is...
On this weeks life coaching segment on LAFM's Drive Home with Glenn, Sally shared about the Power of Stereo-type Threat. Stereo-type threat is the term used to described the way that we play into stereo-types we believe we belong to.. So things such as making fun of...