Isn’t It Time to Understand Comparison
On last week’s show we talked about releasing the need for validation.
On this week’s Facebook live we talked about why we get caught up in comparing ourselves to others rather than growing through it.
Social media and mainstream media has a way of causing us to feel disempowered by causing us to get caught up in comparing ourselves to others.
Are we good enough? Thin enough? Worthy enough? Happy enough? Successful enough?
But life has this way of always trying to tell us something… the problem is we often miss the subtle messages.
There much we can learn about ourselves simply by understanding what the habit of comparing ourselves to others is really trying to show us!
On the show I shared
• The difference between empowering and disempowering comparison
• Why disempowering comparison robs us of our creativity – the number one asset you need to create a successful business in today’s world
• How the message of comparison is often the gift you haven’t opened yet! so you can be free to be your extraordinary self.
And of course there is a tapping at the end to help you release the need to compare yourself to others in a disempowering way.
Click on the image below to watch
So you finally get an inkling on what you think your purpose is and for a moment you feel inspired, energised and ready to take on the world
Then something happens. A rejection; A disappointment; or perhaps something you planned didn’t turn out the way the way you wanted.
And you start sabotaging
1. The 6 aspects of self-sabotage
2. How to understand the story behind the sabotage
3. Why overcoming self-sabotage is a journey, not a destination
4. And a tapping session at the end to help uncover the reason!
Do you shy away from speaking your truth, for fear of a confrontation, being ridiculed or made fun of?
Do you struggle to have people understand your side of the story?
Do you find you often end up ‘not saying anything’… just to keep the peace?
In my many years of coaching women I have found this to be a major stumbling block – the inability to feel safe to speak your truth. In this weeks’ episode of the Isn’t It Time Faceook live show, I share how you can speak your truth with courage, compassion and a commitment to uncertainty
While we love stories of overcoming adversity, what we really need to know is HOW they overcame feelings of self-doubt, rejection or fear, to change their story. In this week’s episode I share how to find the courage to keep going when you have experienced a set-back