Isn’t It Time to Monetize Your Purpose Without Losing Your Soul
While it’s great to know what you are passionate about – it can be incredibly challenging to create a business, expressing your soul’s purpose, while make a living at it.
In this week’s Facebook Live show I will share how to monetise your purpose, to create a heart-centred business that will allow you to experience life as it was meant to be.
Many of us grew up in an era where our ‘purpose’ was downplayed – as bills needed to be paid and children raised. Perhaps told that what you truly wanted to do would never be enough.
And now, creating a way express that purpose can feel overwhelming and totally impractical.
But there is a way… and it’s NEVER too late…. Ever!
On this Facebook Live I will share
1. How to truly understand your soul’s purpose – and adapt it to be marketable.
2. Why the challenges in your life may have been pointing to it all along but why you may have missed the messages.
3. Why we have so much doubt and fear around creating a business around our soul’s purpose and why that is the one reason it doesn’t get off the ground.
4. Why one simple habit WILL make all the difference to your success.
5. How to create an ‘early warning’ system that will let you know when you are right on track.
Click on the link below to find out more about how I can help you find your purpose.. and create an income doing it
Click on the image below to watch
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now? Are you living your life purpose? Join me for two life changing days
On the show we talked about comparison and the difference between empowering and disempowering comparison
Why disempowering comparison robs us of our creativity – the number one asset you need to create a successful business in today’s world. How the message of comparison is often the gift you haven’t opened yet!
While we may think we do not need validation from others, sometimes it show up in other ways.• Perhaps struggling with decision making or delaying in sharing ideas for fear they are not yet ‘perfect’ enough. In this week’s Facebook Live I share how Tapping can help.