Isn’t It Time to Monetize Your Purpose Without Losing Your Soul
While it’s great to know what you are passionate about – it can be incredibly challenging to create a business, expressing your soul’s purpose, while make a living at it.
In this week’s Facebook Live show I will share how to monetise your purpose, to create a heart-centred business that will allow you to experience life as it was meant to be.
Many of us grew up in an era where our ‘purpose’ was downplayed – as bills needed to be paid and children raised. Perhaps told that what you truly wanted to do would never be enough.
And now, creating a way express that purpose can feel overwhelming and totally impractical.
But there is a way… and it’s NEVER too late…. Ever!
On this Facebook Live I will share
1. How to truly understand your soul’s purpose – and adapt it to be marketable.
2. Why the challenges in your life may have been pointing to it all along but why you may have missed the messages.
3. Why we have so much doubt and fear around creating a business around our soul’s purpose and why that is the one reason it doesn’t get off the ground.
4. Why one simple habit WILL make all the difference to your success.
5. How to create an ‘early warning’ system that will let you know when you are right on track.
Click on the link below to find out more about how I can help you find your purpose.. and create an income doing it
Click on the image below to watch
So you finally get an inkling on what you think your purpose is and for a moment you feel inspired, energised and ready to take on the world
Then something happens. A rejection; A disappointment; or perhaps something you planned didn’t turn out the way the way you wanted.
And you start sabotaging
1. The 6 aspects of self-sabotage
2. How to understand the story behind the sabotage
3. Why overcoming self-sabotage is a journey, not a destination
4. And a tapping session at the end to help uncover the reason!
Do you shy away from speaking your truth, for fear of a confrontation, being ridiculed or made fun of?
Do you struggle to have people understand your side of the story?
Do you find you often end up ‘not saying anything’… just to keep the peace?
In my many years of coaching women I have found this to be a major stumbling block – the inability to feel safe to speak your truth. In this weeks’ episode of the Isn’t It Time Faceook live show, I share how you can speak your truth with courage, compassion and a commitment to uncertainty
While we love stories of overcoming adversity, what we really need to know is HOW they overcame feelings of self-doubt, rejection or fear, to change their story. In this week’s episode I share how to find the courage to keep going when you have experienced a set-back