Isn’t It Time to Monetize Your Purpose Without Losing Your Soul
While it’s great to know what you are passionate about – it can be incredibly challenging to create a business, expressing your soul’s purpose, while make a living at it.
In this week’s Facebook Live show I will share how to monetise your purpose, to create a heart-centred business that will allow you to experience life as it was meant to be.
Many of us grew up in an era where our ‘purpose’ was downplayed – as bills needed to be paid and children raised. Perhaps told that what you truly wanted to do would never be enough.
And now, creating a way express that purpose can feel overwhelming and totally impractical.
But there is a way… and it’s NEVER too late…. Ever!
On this Facebook Live I will share
1. How to truly understand your soul’s purpose – and adapt it to be marketable.
2. Why the challenges in your life may have been pointing to it all along but why you may have missed the messages.
3. Why we have so much doubt and fear around creating a business around our soul’s purpose and why that is the one reason it doesn’t get off the ground.
4. Why one simple habit WILL make all the difference to your success.
5. How to create an ‘early warning’ system that will let you know when you are right on track.
Click on the link below to find out more about how I can help you find your purpose.. and create an income doing it
Click on the image below to watch
What does it really take to be authentically nice!
In the past, women wanting to be successful, often felt they had to be tough, power suited up and not show an ounce of vulnerability… or niceness …to achieve what they wanted.
But as we step into our courageous authentic self, by aligning our soul and life purpose, it gives us the power to be our most powerful and successful selves… without the need to compromise the essence of who we really are.
What does being courageously authentic mean? And how does that apply to living your purpose?
Being our true authentic self requires courage and compassion – especially when aligning and expressing our purpose in life.
This week I share how to uncover your purpose in life through understanding the struggles that keep repeating . And it all comes down to asking just one question. Life has a funny way of showing us our purpose, and often it's hidden in the struggle you are going...