Isn’t It Time to Let Go Of Self-Sabotage? – Weekly Facebook Live Show
On this week’s episode of ISN’T IT TIME Facebook Live Show, join me as I help you uncover the simple steps to find your true purpose and passion for your business or career.
We actually know exactly what our purpose is… in fact we have known it since we were about 4 years old. But through the words, people and events of our past, that purpose and passion for what we love to do, may have been dismissed, discounted or discouraged… leaving us with a hole in our hearts… that can zap our energy and zest for life.
But isn’t it time to rekindle that purpose and rediscover that passion to reclaim the real you.
On this week’s Isn’t It Time Facebook Live Show, I will be sharing with you:
1. How to find your purpose and express it through the career or business you have already!
2. How to find your niche… the tribe of people who are looking for what you do and how you can help them.
3. How to tweak the business or career you already have to express your true purpose… no matter where you are or what you currently do.
If you are ready to release the self-sabotage holding you back from truly living your best life…
So you finally get an inkling on what you think your purpose is and for a moment you feel inspired, energised and ready to take on the world
Then something happens. A rejection; A disappointment; or perhaps something you planned didn’t turn out the way the way you wanted.
And you start sabotaging
1. The 6 aspects of self-sabotage
2. How to understand the story behind the sabotage
3. Why overcoming self-sabotage is a journey, not a destination
4. And a tapping session at the end to help uncover the reason!
Do you shy away from speaking your truth, for fear of a confrontation, being ridiculed or made fun of?
Do you struggle to have people understand your side of the story?
Do you find you often end up ‘not saying anything’… just to keep the peace?
In my many years of coaching women I have found this to be a major stumbling block – the inability to feel safe to speak your truth. In this weeks’ episode of the Isn’t It Time Faceook live show, I share how you can speak your truth with courage, compassion and a commitment to uncertainty
While we love stories of overcoming adversity, what we really need to know is HOW they overcame feelings of self-doubt, rejection or fear, to change their story. In this week’s episode I share how to find the courage to keep going when you have experienced a set-back