A powerful program designed for current coaches and team leaders, to identify the common blocks to success and help facilitate breakthroughs for your clients or team members.
"Sally is a passionate facilitator and it was an honour to be in the same space with her."
Deidre Schill, Mackay, Qld
As a leading authority in helping women reclaim their power in business and in life, Sally Thibault has spent over 30 years working in the field of health, wellness, counselling, personal development and coaching.
Today she is known for helping women create success in all aspects of their lives through her transformational VIP Coaching Days and Courageous Feminine Leadership Coaching and Trainings .
Sally is the author of two books Tapping to Reclaim You and David’s Gift Asperger’s Life and Love, Professional Speaker, Certified EFT Practitioner & International EFT Trainer, and she holds a Diploma of Professional Counselling.
She is the creator of The 2 & 20 Principle helping busy women to cut through the information overwhelm with a breakthrough blueprint to turn time honoured principles into simple habits to massively increase energy, productivity and success.
Creator of the Courageous Feminine Leadership Program, coaching women to lead embrace the true power of feminine leadership, leading with their heart and mind without losing their soul. And facilitating inhouse trainings to help organisations build bridges to equality and success.
Creator of EFT for Coaches & Leaders a training program designed exclusively for coaches, team leaders and business leaders, to help them to implement the Energy Psychology Technique known as Tapping to assist their clients, team members and staff.
Sally has been featured extensively in International and Australian media and is currently the weekly Life Coaching Expert on over 20 Radio Stations across Australia.
She is the host of the weekly Isn’t It Time Facebook Show, starting each weekend with inspiration, motivation and little bit fun.
1. Where Science and Magic meet How the science of EFT works, what it is not… and why so many people get it wrong.
2. The Key Element of EFT - Facilitating Breakthroughs, Not Forcing Change Why so many people struggle to effectively implement EFT, and the key element to how you can facilitate often kthroughs for you and your team members.
3. EFT ‘Facilitating Break though’ Demonstration
A practical session for all participants In this session you will see how ‘facilitating breakthoughs, not forcing change’ works, and the rest of the morning will be hands on supervised practice for you.
4. What To Do - When You Don’t Know What To Do Next. In this session you will discover how to overcome any doubt of not knowing what to do next, with another key strategy in implementing the principles of EFT, to enable you to use the modality with confidence.
5. Honing your skills The day will end with a practical, supervised sessions to continue to re-inforce the learnings of the morning.
1. Finding the Diamonds In this session you will learn how to zero in on the ‘real’ issue and the importance of specificity. How to uncover what the client won’t tell you
2. How to uncover the sneaky symptoms of self-sabotage This will be a practical demonstration on the elements of self-sabotage, including the Imposter Syndrome.
You will spend time in this session uncovering your own Self-Sabotaging habits and learn how to adapt phrasing to uncover the sneaky symptoms of self sabotage.
This is a critical aspect of coaching for your clients. Learning to gently uncover self-sabotaging behaviour in a way that the client feels the transformation
3. Honing your skills The day will end with a practical, supervised sessions to continue to re-inforce the learnings of the morning. You will be working with at least two other attendees at this time, with a thorough debrief to enhance your skills.
1. How to Overcome Blocks specific to your Coaching clients In this session we will look at some specifics behind common coaching issues • Overcoming Money issues • Overcoming resistance to sales and fear of rejection • Setting Goals that work • Health and Weight related blocks
2. The 2 / 20 Principle
How to implement this strategy for individual clients into your coaching calls.
3. How to Implement other modalities into EFT and Coaching In this session you will learn how to adapt other modalities into coaching Meditation, Visualization, Goal Setting, Time management
4. How to adapt EFT for you In this session you will create a personal plan to help you recognise and overcome self-sabotage, and self-limitations. This session will lay the groundwork for how you can continue to inspire your team to do the same.
5. What's next for you How you can continue to grow your knowledge of EFT, as a Leader in your business, in your family and in your life.